jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Component releases, take 2
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2008 13:58:10 GMT
Hi,

On Thu, Apr 3, 2008 at 4:51 PM, Thomas Mueller
<thomas.tom.mueller@gmail.com> wrote:
>  I find the current Jackrabbit downloads page a bit confusing and not
>  very user friendly:

Agreed.

Partially it's because of the introduction of the 1.4.x component
releases. Perhaps we could just bundle those in the list of 1.4
artifacts, replacing the previous version of the same component.

More generally, I'd like to push for Apache Jackrabbit 1.5 to consist
of the source release plus a single binary download that contains
everything you need to install/run the "Apache Jackrabbit content
repository" with associated features like webdav and rmi support,
web-based content browser, etc.

But that's perhaps a topic for another thread...

BR,

Jukka Zitting