jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Known issues in release notes (Was: svn commit: r644024 - /jackrabbit/branches/1.4/jackrabbit-jcr-rmi/RELEASE-NOTES.txt)
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2008 20:06:40 GMT

On Wed, Apr 2, 2008 at 10:52 PM,  <fmeschbe@apache.org> wrote:
>  +  Known Issues:
>  +  [JCR-300]  Streamline the JCR-RMI network interfaces
>  +  [JCR-301]  Improve the JCR-RMI Value classes
>  +  [JCR-781]  RMI: Allow custom socket factories
>  +  [JCR-1317] Add a MBean method to programatically create a new Workspace.
>  +  [JCR-1457] Restart of RMI-component fails (because it's not ...

I've typically only included bug reports in the list of known issues,
as those are the only ones that users really need to be aware of if
they expect the component to work as documented.

The Jira query I've used for generating the known issue lists is:

    Project: Jackrabbit
    Issue Type: Bug
    Components: <release component(s)>
    Resolution: Unresolved

For jcr-rmi the only known issue based on that criteria would have
been JCR-1457, but it seems more of an jackrabbit-webapp issue and
I've updated it accordingly.

Jukka Zitting

View raw message