jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Angela Schreiber <anch...@day.com>
Subject Re: webdav access
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2008 14:48:44 GMT
hi yannick

not totally sure if i understand what you are looking
for. if you want to access your JCR repository through
webdav you only have to deploy the war file available
from the jackrabbit webpage:
http://jackrabbit.apache.org/downloads.html#Downloads-v14

version 1.4 provides quite some nice introduction pages
with the webapp. only note, that the jcr api is not provided
with the war file.

hope that helps
angela