jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From ArnoL <arno.laur...@logica.com>
Subject Jackrabbit and Websphere
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2008 17:00:03 GMT

Hello,

I'm trying to run JackRabbit as a webservice on Websphere application server
6.1 but i can't find any documentation on how to translate the tomcat
configurations from the examples into a websphere setup. I found an old
reference on this mailing list about a docu-patch for it, but i can't seem
to find it.

I have created a Resource environment provider, with a
BindableRepositoryFactory as referenceable and a resource entry with the
repHomeDir/config parameters. I however don't know how to create the
resourceLink config that is also described for tomcat.

Using the above resource provider I can create/access my repository once but
on the second call/jndi lookup it creates a new BindableRepositoryFactory
instead of the first ones' cache and encounters the .lock file on the
repHomeDir.

Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Arno.