jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Holeczek <flor...@holeczek.de>
Subject Re: WebDAV access
Date Mon, 21 Apr 2008 09:08:43 GMT
Hi Yannick,

Jackrabbit is primarily an implementation of the Java Content
Repository (JCR) standard. This means that it's a content repository
itself. It provides several interfaces to access its content, and one
of these is the WebDAV interface.

Regards,
 Florian

Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht vom 21.04.2008 um 10:11: