jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Holeczek <flor...@holeczek.de>
Subject Re: Component releases, take 2
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2008 15:11:19 GMT
From my newbie point of view: full ACK!

These points are all things a newcomer has to learn bit by bit at the
moment. In the beginning, it isn't clear at all which functionality is
provided by which jar file. One simply copies all of them into the lib
directory as written on the FirstHops page.

Regards,
 Florian

Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht vom 03.04.2008 um 15:14: