jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Esteban Franqueiro" <esteban.franque...@bea.com>
Subject Question regarding data store
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2008 19:05:16 GMT
Hi all.
I have a question regarding the handling of binary data that goes to the data store. Why is
that in
InternalValue.create(InputStream), when USE_DATA_STORE is true, getBLOBFileValue() is called
with
null as the data store?
This causes the stream to be dumped in a temp file.
The code I'm following is in BundleBinding.writeState(). A -2 is written as the size and the
value
is stored in the data store, but then the blob store code follows and dumps it to a file.
I don't understand why is this.
Any help is welcomed.
Regards,

Esteban Franqueiro