jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Esteban Franqueiro" <esteban.franque...@bea.com>
Subject Jackrabbit expects a particular Oracle driver
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2008 15:30:54 GMT
Hi all.
I'm testing Jackrabbit 1.4 with Oracle, and I'm having a little problem.
In OracleFileSystem.init(), there's a call to initialize oracle.sql.BLOB. The problem is that
I'm
not using the standard Oracle driver, and it doesn't provide that class.
There are a few solutions to this that I can take care of in my app, but I think Jackrabbit
should
not fail just because you're not using the driver it expects to. The bigger problem is that
it
shouldn't expect a particular driver.
WDYT?
Regards,