jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Joshna Reddy" <joshna...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Repository BackUp and Restore
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2008 10:53:57 GMT
i came across these set of features are  supported by jecars .But i couldn't
get jecars working.

-Node Type Export
-NameSpace Export
-Binary Data is seperatly exported.
-Node/Property Export
-Version Export(experimental)

If we observe there are very few tools available for Backup and Restore.
And most of them have limitations with respect to versions export.

What is the preferred solution for Jackrabbit respository backup and restore
in production environment.

Should we go with the low level database backup .Is there any better
solution that can be provided .

Regards
K.Joshna