jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Joshna Reddy" <joshna...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Repository BackUp and Restore
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2008 07:18:22 GMT
Hi Jacco

I don't have much  information about why it is hanging.But after starting
the jeCars .I have selected the repository directory and then selected a
empty directory for export .This is what happens

*C:\>java -cp c:\softwares\jecars-core-0.20.jar org.jecars.backup.JB_B
ackupTool
log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository).
Export namespaces using JB file:
C:\cms_repository_export\exportNamespaces.jb
Using JB file: C:\cms_repository_export\exportJeCARS.jb

*I am using DB persistence Manager and storing all my data in derby .The
repository directory "cms_repository" just points to database.
Do you want me to attach the "cms_repository" diretcory.

Thanks
K.Joshna