jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Pettibone, Mike" <mike.pettib...@fiserv.com>
Subject JCR Evaluation Questions
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2008 15:37:39 GMT
Thanks for your time. We are currently evaluating Open Source JCR's that
are JSR-170 compliant for use in storing and managing metadata for an
enterprise application platform project. If posting these questions to
the developer mailing list is improper, could you please let me know
where I can post the questions. Thanks for your time and attention to
this matter.

Can we use your product in a standalone environment, i.e. outside of a
servlet container, e.g. Tomcat, and JEE application server?
Can the repository content be stored on the file system?
Can the repository content be stored in a DB2 V9 database? How about a
SQL Server 2005 DB?
Does the product provide an implementation of the JSR-170 level 2
features?
Does the product provide an implementation of the JSR-170 optional
features?

Thanks again for your time,
Mike

Mike Pettibone