jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Klimetschek <aklim...@day.com>
Subject Re: Path Constrained queries
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2008 13:51:51 GMT
The normal solution would be - as you already noted - to start the
xpath query with baseNode.getPath(). You are right that resolving the
parent path is not needed in the overall use case "search below a
given node", but it shouldn't be a performance killer, since the path
to the root normally consists of only a handful nodes. Or do you see a
performance issue in your environment?

Regards,
Alex

--