jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Nandana Mihindukulasooriya" <nandana....@gmail.com>
Subject Moving jackrabbit-jcr-demo to jackrabbit code base
Date Sun, 23 Mar 2008 16:01:15 GMT
Hi devs,
       I am Nandana Mihindukulasooriya and I participated last year's
Google Summer of Code and successfully completed a demo application
for Jackrabbit with the guidance of Jukka and many other developers.
At the moment, this project [1] is hosted in google code. I would like
to get it to jackrabbit code base as a sample because then it is be
easy for jackrabbit users to get the demo application and it will also
get more visibility. And then it will be tested with newer releases
too. ( At the moment, it is having some problems with the SNAPSHOT :(
, and I am trying to get those fixed.). Having it in the jackrabbit
code base will make it easy for jackrabbit developers to have look at
it and improve it.
      And I also like to thank once again, Jukka and all the other
developers who helped me with the project and inspired me about open
source. I am an Apache commiter now ( for ws projects )  and actively
involved in projects Apache Rampart, Apache WSS4J and Apache Axis2.

thanks,
/nandana

[1] - http://code.google.com/p/jackrabbit-jcr-demo/