jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul Ryan" <tolzi...@gmail.com>
Subject PHP5 Jackrabbit port
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2008 01:41:14 GMT
All,

I've picked up the phpcr interface port that is out on your site and have
started building out a native php backend to this interface. So far I've
created the filesystem and will next move onto the repository above it (only
the local filesystem so far). Also note that I've been trying to use as many
PEAR libraries as possible to ensure maintainability of the backend. My
question to the group is would it be worth it for my backend to be checked
in somewhere? If so is it better off in the Jackrabbit source tree or the
PEAR source tree? If I were to submit it is there a standards that I need to
be following for the submission?

Thanks for your time,

--
Paul Ryan