jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@day.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit activities in the ApacheCon EU
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2008 17:11:00 GMT
Hi,

On Mon, Mar 17, 2008 at 4:56 PM, Esteban Franqueiro
<esteban.franqueiro@bea.com> wrote:
> > d) Content modeling workshop: [...]
>
>  I think this one is a great idea.

Thanks. I think we'll do it, but it might be better to host it as a
part of the JCR meetup where there'll be more JCR people around and
where people who don't participate in the ApacheCon can also attend.

I'll be contacting some of the potential Apache projects for interest
in participating in such a modeling exercise. Any potential non-Apache
projects are also warmly welcome, just let me know if you're
interested.

>  Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to be there.

Too bad. ApacheCon US?

BR,

Jukka Zitting