jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Request releases of RMI and commons libraries
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2008 11:25:39 GMT
Hi,

On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 11:41 PM, Felix Meschberger <fmeschbe@gmail.com> wrote:
>  The JCR-1406 and JCR-1454 issues IMHO are real bug fixes as classes are
>  missing, which should be there or a NullPointerException is to be
>  prevented.

You're right. I reclassified JCR-1406 as a bug.

>  > Do you (or someone else) want to take a shot on managing the releases?
>  > I wouldn't mind doing it myself, but it would be good to make other
>  > people more familiar with the release process.
>
>  Sure, I can give it a try.

Cool! Could you create rmi-1.4.1 and commons-1.4.1 versions in Jira
and use them for all the issues that should go into the respective
releases? While doing that, also make sure that the relevant changes
have been copied to the 1.4 branch. Note that I'd like to include
JCR-1355 in commons-1.4.1.

BR,

Jukka Zitting