jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Request releases of RMI and commons libraries
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2008 21:06:21 GMT
Hi,

On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 9:20 PM, Felix Meschberger <fmeschbe@gmail.com> wrote:
>  Would it be possible to get 1.4.1 releases of these libraries with (at
>  least) the mentioned fixes backported to the 1.4 branch ?

Sure, no problem.

The only thing I'm wondering about is whether we should upgrade the
component versions to 1.5, as your requirements go beyond strict bug
fixes. However, I'm not sure if we're still at a point where everyone
would feel comfortable going to a fully "unsynchronized" release
process. But I'm fine releasing the updated components either as 1.4.1
or 1.5.

Do you (or someone else) want to take a shot on managing the releases?
I wouldn't mind doing it myself, but it would be good to make other
people more familiar with the release process.

BR,

Jukka Zitting