jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r633546 - in /jackrabbit/trunk: jackrabbit-core/src/main/java/org/apache/jackrabbit/core/ jackrabbit-core/src/main/java/org/apache/jackrabbit/core/config/ jackrabbit-core/src/main/resources/org/apache/jackrabbit/core/config/ jackrabbi
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2008 14:25:04 GMT
Hi,

On Tue, Mar 4, 2008 at 6:53 PM,  <dpfister@apache.org> wrote:
>  Modified:
>     jackrabbit/trunk/jackrabbit-core/src/main/resources/org/apache/jackrabbit/core/config/repository-1.4.dtd
>     jackrabbit/trunk/jackrabbit-site/src/site/resources/dtd/repository-1.4.dtd

-1

Please create a new 1.5 copy of the DTD when adding new features in
the repository configuration. Fixing errors and improving
documentation is fine for the 1.4 DTD, but bigger changes should go to
a new version.

Also, see my comments on JCR-1441 for why I don't think we should put
this feature in the repository configuration level.

BR,

Jukka Zitting