jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Angela Schreiber <anch...@day.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit Repository Path
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2008 10:19:34 GMT
hi

> I am trying to get Jackrabbit onto my system and I require Jackrabbit to accept other
context path since I keep getting an error.  I am accessing Jackrabbit at :-
> http://localhost:8080/plugins/servlet/repository/default/
> The repository got created but I got the following error.
>
> <D:error>
> <dcr:exception>
> <dcr:class>javax.jcr.NoSuchWorkspaceException</dcr:class>
> <dcr:message>plugins</dcr:message>
> </dcr:exception>
> </D:error>
>
> Would like to know whether its possible to and where to make Jackrabbit accept other
path to access the repository.

the webapp was modified recently (JCR-1220), so i don't know all
the details any more.... so just a wild guess... could it be that you
have a 'resource-path-prefix' (WEB-INF/web.xml line 209) pointing to the
wrong place?

i guess your workspace name is 'default' rather than 'plugins',
isn't it?

angela