jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Wei Ching Cher <weiching.c...@customware.net>
Subject RE: Jackrabbit Repository Path
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2008 00:37:35 GMT
Hi,

Thx for the help Angela. It works now :) many thanks

Philip

-----Original Message-----
From: Angela Schreiber [mailto:anchela@day.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2008 6:20 PM
To: dev@jackrabbit.apache.org
Subject: Re: Jackrabbit Repository Path

hi

> I am trying to get Jackrabbit onto my system and I require Jackrabbit to accept other
context path since I keep getting an error.  I am accessing Jackrabbit at :-
> http://localhost:8080/plugins/servlet/repository/default/
> The repository got created but I got the following error.
>
> <D:error>
> <dcr:exception>
> <dcr:class>javax.jcr.NoSuchWorkspaceException</dcr:class>
> <dcr:message>plugins</dcr:message>
> </dcr:exception>
> </D:error>
>
> Would like to know whether its possible to and where to make Jackrabbit accept other
path to access the repository.

the webapp was modified recently (JCR-1220), so i don't know all
the details any more.... so just a wild guess... could it be that you
have a 'resource-path-prefix' (WEB-INF/web.xml line 209) pointing to the
wrong place?

i guess your workspace name is 'default' rather than 'plugins',
isn't it?

angela

--
Message  protected by MailGuard: e-mail anti-virus, anti-spam and content filtering.
http://www.mailguard.com.au

https://login.mailguard.com.au/report/1uzkDSkFrw/6jhaLkCDwwiqukyejpYRZg/0