jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Esteban Franqueiro" <esteban.franque...@bea.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit Security -> branch or not
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2008 20:04:45 GMT
> hi angela,
> i have confidence in your code and believe that we should add it
> directly into the trunk. this also helps the community to use, test
> and understand the new security concepts of JSR283. this, of course
> only if the changes do not break JSR170 compliance.

I don't see any problem as long as the changes don't break the build and the current tests
continue
to pass. Maybe there should be some option to disable (or better yet, enable) these tests,
so that
we can still make an mvn install with no errors.
Regards,

Esteban Franqueiro
esteban.franqueiro@bea.com