jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@gmail.com>
Subject [CANCEL] [VOTE] Release jackrabbit-jcr-commons 1.4.1
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2008 12:48:00 GMT
Hi all,

After all this discussion, I think it is probably really better to
cancel this release vote and abandon the jackrabbit-jcr-commons 1.4.1
release.

So, this vote is cancelled and there will be no jackrabbit-jcr-commons
1.4.1 release.

Thanks for all your input and I will come back with a new release
package.

Regards
Felix