jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release jackrabbit-jcr-commons 1.4.1
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2008 09:38:59 GMT
Hi Marcel,

Am Freitag, den 28.03.2008, 10:27 +0100 schrieb Marcel Reutegger:
> Felix Meschberger wrote:
> > I reuploaded the release candidate for the jackrabbit-jcr-commons 1.4.1
> > release at
> >
> >     http://people.apache.org/~fmeschbe/jackrabbit-jcr-commons/
>
> doesn't that mean we have to increase the patch-level number?
>
> See discussion: http://markmail.org/message/533ybky6pqwwc2is

That was different because the build actually contained another fix
(JCR-707) which influence the code in the package. This new upload does
not contain any changes in the binary package and the only change in the
source package is the modified RELEASE-NOTES.txt file. People
downloading the release candidate will not get a different result when
compiling and running the code this time.

Therefore I consider this not a problem and think we can continue with
the same vote. Otherwise you are free to cast veto and I will create a
new release package...

Regards
Felix