jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release jackrabbit-jcr-commons 1.4.1
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2008 19:58:31 GMT
Hi,

Am Mittwoch, den 26.03.2008, 16:22 +0200 schrieb Jukka Zitting:
> Hi,
>
> On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 3:17 PM, Felix Meschberger <fmeschbe@gmail.com> wrote:
> >  I have posted a candidate for the jackrabbit-jcr-commons 1.4.1 release
> >  at
> >
> >     http://people.apache.org/~fmeschbe/jackrabbit-jcr-commons/
>
> Where's the source code? The -sources jar doesn't come with the Maven
> build, the test cases, or other supporting files. A jar containing the
> svn export of the relevant tag would be good.

ok, sounds reasonable. What do you normally do to create the src ? jar
the svn export ? I just posted the result of running the maven release
plugin...

for another thread probably: We should try to get this thing as
automated as possible to be able to componentize releases (in the
future).

Regards
Felix