jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@gmail.com>
Subject jackrabbit-jcr-commons release plan
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2008 09:00:20 GMT
Hi,

I am currently preparing the release 1.4.1 of the jackrabbit-jcr-commons
library. The current list of changes in this release is:

    Improvement:
    [JCR-1342] Create OSGi Bundle Manifest Headers
  * [JCR-1350] Add a serializing content handler

    Bug:
    [JCR-1355] XML import should not access external entities

Issue JCR-1350 is being disputed indirectly by me proposing to add
JCR-1343 to the jackrabbit-jcr-rmi 1.4.1 release: If we do not add
JCR-1343 to the jackrabbit-jcr-rmi 1.4.1 release, JCR-1350 will not be
added to the jackrabbit-jcr-commons 1.4.1 release.

In fact considering, that we might also do more granular releases from
the trunk, I think JCR-1350 need not be included here for the moment.

WDYT ?

Regards
Felix