jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Paco Avila <pav...@git.es>
Subject Re: Repository BackUp and Restore
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2008 08:27:43 GMT
I only tested the export and saw no version history in the generated
backup file. So I have "little" interest on this project because.

If you want to try it, go to http://sourceforge.net/projects/jcr-backup,
download source code:

http://sourceforge.net/svn/?group_id=205993

And compile it with Ant. This creates a folder called "dist" where you
can find some files. You have to edit the file jcr-backup.xml to
configure your backup settings.

The script which launch the tool in only for Windows, so I created a
Linux version:

----- CODE ------
#!/bin/bash

CP="jcr-backup-0.1a.jar:dist/log4j-1.2.8.jar"

for f in $( ls lib ); do
  CP=$CP:lib/$f
done
echo $CP

/usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun/bin/java -cp $CP
javax.jcr.tools.backup.BackupTool jcr-backup.xml

About the migration question, they told me "soon" :)