jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@gmail.com>
Subject Request releases of RMI and commons libraries
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2008 19:20:15 GMT
Hi all,

Over in the Sling project we are slowly but steadily approaching a first
release and are now trying to resolve any existing SNAPSHOT
dependencies. Two of these dependencies are Jackrabbit dependencies:

* jackrabbit-jcr-rmi

The current snapshot contains fixes for the JCR-1406 and JCR-1454 which
we are depending on in the Sling project

* jackrabbit-jcr-commons

The interesting point about this snapshot is an extension to the pom
which effectively makes the jar file an OSGi bundle so that we can
directly use this in Sling.

Would it be possible to get 1.4.1 releases of these libraries with (at
least) the mentioned fixes backported to the 1.4 branch ?

Thanks for any help.

Regards
Felix