jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Esteban Franqueiro" <esteban.franque...@bea.com>
Subject Re: JCR & thesis
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2008 14:21:56 GMT
Hi.
I don't know if it's thesis material, but this item...

> - compare JCR to other technologies (well, are there any similar technologies?) and make
> benchmark etc.

...i s something that's really needed, and asked for.
Most of us have run some benchmarks, but at least in my case they weren't too formal, so having
good, solid comparison against similar technologies, or even against previous versions of
Jackrabbit
(to see how it's improving) woud be very worthwhile.
Also, a comparison of different content models for the same application would be interesting.
My AR$ 0,02.
Regards,

Esteban Franqueiro
esteban.franqueiro@bea.com