jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Klimetschek <aklim...@day.com>
Subject Re: Logging in Tests
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2008 09:46:52 GMT
Am 26.02.2008 um 09:52 schrieb Marcel Reutegger:
> there's an existing log4j.properties file that you can edit in
> jackrabbit-core/src/test/resources/log4j.properties
>
> log4j.logger.org.apache.jackrabbit.test=DEBUG, stdout

Argh, I tried that, but in the wrong location. In the 1.3 branch the
home directory for a test is applications/test, hence I needed to
modify the log4j.properties file there.

I was confused because I was also using Eclipse to run the test and I
thought the location had to be src/test/resources there. But the
project created by mvn eclipse:eclipse puts also applications/test in
the java build path, so log4j finds its property file there as well.
Great, now it works in both mvn and Eclipse.

Thanks,
Alex

--
Alexander Klimetschek