jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From KÖLL Claus <C.KO...@TIROL.GV.AT>
Subject rmi question
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2008 14:15:21 GMT
i want to add a workspace programmatically over rmi and therefore i'm using
the JackrabbitServerAdapterFactory on the server side and the
new ClientRepositoryFactory(new JackrabbitClientAdapterFactory()) on the client side.
that i can cast the workspace to ClientJackrabbitWorkspace

everything works fine till i tried to get the workspace from my session on the client side
i got a NoClassDefFoudnError for the ServerJackrabbitWorkspace_Stub.class

i found in the pom.xml that only from the "/apache/jackrabbit/rmi/server/**/Server*.class"
package
stubs will be generated.
i generated the stub manually for the class and everything works fine

should we include the jackrabbit package in the pom ?