jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Klimetschek <aklim...@day.com>
Subject Re: Unit tests in jackrabbit-core
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2008 12:16:11 GMT
Well, I am starting to write the tests on the 1.3 branch where the
integration package is unfortunately not present yet. The mentioned
test is self-contained, but I will have longer running ones as well.
I'll try to be self-contained in 1.3 so far and have a look at porting
them to 1.4 or trunk later.

Alex

--
Alexander Klimetschek