jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Padraic Hannon <...@wasabicowboy.com>
Subject Re: [OCM] The ocm:discriminator
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2008 17:09:04 GMT
It seems that the discriminator is only needed for the case where you
want to map multiple objects to a single node type. Perhaps we can
force its use only for that condition? That would allow many use cases
to exist without the need for registering special mixin types and
without the need for forcing odd data into the repository.

-paddy