jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "angela (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] Commented: (JCR-1393) Unknown Mimetype should not be set automatically to application/octet-stream
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2008 11:18:45 GMT

    [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-1393?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=12570178#action_12570178

angela commented on JCR-1393:

so. can you please open a new issue for the 'removing-nodes with unexpected nodetype'
problem and refer to JCR-973?
this will give tobi the chance to explain why it should be the other way round.


> Unknown Mimetype should not be set automatically to application/octet-stream
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
>                 Key: JCR-1393
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-1393
>             Project: Jackrabbit
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: jackrabbit-webdav
>    Affects Versions: 1.4
>            Reporter: Claus Köll
>         Attachments: patch.txt
> if i add a node to jackrabbit i add the jcr:content node as nt:resource. 
> if i open now this document with webdav i found that the DefaultHandler 
> looks if the jcr:content node is from type nt:unstructured, if not 
> the child properties of the content node will be deleted and the properties will be set
> so there is a problem with the mimetype. if i do that with a office 07 document (.docx)

> the original mimetype "application/msword" will be changed to "application/octet-stream".

This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
You can reply to this email to add a comment to the issue online.

View raw message