jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From vijay makija <vijay_makh...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Same name siblings
Date Sun, 10 Feb 2008 11:04:08 GMT
Hi Jukka ,

I want to add two properties to single node with same
name. But when I try to do so, new property overrides
older property.
As in example below, on setting message 2nd time first
value is overidden.
Node hello = root.addNode("hello");
Node world = hello.addNode("world");
world.setProperty("message", "Hello, World!");
world.setProperty("message", "Hello");

Is there anyway I can add both properties?

Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Vijay Makhija

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs