jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Thomas Mueller" <thomas.tom.muel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Same name siblings
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2008 15:44:41 GMT
Hi,

I would drop it with migration path. Example:

"
Converting old repositories or xml with same name siblings will convert the
composed name to literal names, that means: two nodes 'test' are converted
to 'test[1]' and 'test[2]'; removing 'test[1] will not rename 'test[2]' to
'test[1]'.
"

Regards,
Thomas