jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Expanding the scope of jackrabbit-jcr-tests
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2008 17:23:53 GMT
Hi,

I chatted with Julian today about testing JCR repository, and it seems
like a good idea to share performance and other JCR-level tests just
like we currently share the conformance tests of the JCR TCK.

At the moment the jackrabbit-jcr-tests component contains only the
test cases used by the JCR TCK, but there's no reason why we couldn't
include other types of JCR tests and supporting test machinery there.

The JCR TCK would only use the conformance test suite from
jackrabbit-jcr-tests, but just as well a JCR performance benchmark
could be based on a performance test suite in jackrabbit-jcr-tests.

WDYT?

BR,

Jukka Zitting