jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jackrabbit-core 1.4.2 release plan
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2008 19:40:09 GMT
Hi,

On Thu, Feb 21, 2008 at 8:50 PM, Alex Lukin <lukin@stu.cn.ua> wrote:
>  I tested resolved  issue 1365 (xpath query speedup) and it works perfect.
>  It marked for 1.5 release but IMO not depends on other changes.
>  Could you please include this solution in 1.4.2?

Our policy has normally been to only include bug fixes in patch
releases, so I'd rather wait for 1.5 until releasing JCR-1365.

My current thinking puts Jackrabbit 1.5 on a pretty aggressive
schedule to be released already in a few months. I'll follow up with
an initial release plan in the next few days.

BR,

Jukka Zitting