jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Why there's no jcr-1.0.jar in 1.4 war dist?
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2008 10:30:11 GMT
Hi,

On Feb 1, 2008 12:12 PM, Alex Lukin <lukin@stu.cn.ua> wrote:
> > But perhaps we should just do this, and let the performance issues
> > sort themselves out. It's better to let features drive improvements
> > and bug fixes than vice versa.
>
> You must. No "perhaps" :)

The only things I really must do is pay taxes and eventually die. ;-)

But yes, I hear you and good that you filed an issue for that. Anyone
interested in making this happen should feel free to contribute in
whatever capacity they like and can. Use cases, preferred installation
methods, desired functionality, pointers to good examples, patches,
prototype installation bundles, etc. would all be very helpful.

BR,

Jukka Zitting