jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Angela Schreiber <anch...@day.com>
Subject Re: jcr2spi spi2dav Sending large data
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2008 07:41:16 GMT
hi jozef

> I would like to ask about the status of this issue.
> Is there some plan/roadmap (no matter how vague)? How do you see it in
> terms of time and resources?

this issue doesn't have high priority for me.
what i can offer you is:

- quickly hack it in for non-multivalued properties.
- leave multivalued props for the moment
- add a patch to the issue (both for spi2dav and jcr-server)

i definitely won't have the time to test it as it
would be necessary. if you could do that, that would
help a lot.

would do you think?
angela