jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Claus Köll (JIRA) <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] Updated: (JCR-1393) Unknown Mimetype should not be set automatically to application/octet-stream
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2008 07:56:43 GMT

     [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-1393?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]

Claus Köll updated JCR-1393:
----------------------------

    Attachment: patch.txt

hi angela,
no i do not have defined a extension. i didnt know that file :-)
i have created a patch that sets the last mimetype
what do you think about that ?


> Unknown Mimetype should not be set automatically to application/octet-stream
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: JCR-1393
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-1393
>             Project: Jackrabbit
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: jackrabbit-webdav
>    Affects Versions: 1.4
>            Reporter: Claus Köll
>         Attachments: patch.txt
>
>
> if i add a node to jackrabbit i add the jcr:content node as nt:resource. 
> if i open now this document with webdav i found that the DefaultHandler 
> looks if the jcr:content node is from type nt:unstructured, if not 
> the child properties of the content node will be deleted and the properties will be set
again. 
> so there is a problem with the mimetype. if i do that with a office 07 document (.docx)

> the original mimetype "application/msword" will be changed to "application/octet-stream".


-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
You can reply to this email to add a comment to the issue online.


Mime
View raw message