jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Christophe Lombart" <christophe.lomb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Content Object Mapping - jcrom.org
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2008 12:43:36 GMT
There are commons points between both solutions in term of annotations but
JCROM doesn't support lazy loading, interface and ínheritance, custom
converter, .... Futhermore Jackrabbit OCM makes more abstraction on the JCR
API which is not the case of JCROM.
I personnally perfer to maximize this kind of abstraction .

+1 to make more investigation on JPA.

Christophe