jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Klimetschek <aklim...@day.com>
Subject Re: Unit tests in jackrabbit-core
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2008 11:27:25 GMT
To refine my question:

- Where to put very specific tests for those nasty bugs?

This typically includes code paths that are not covered by the TCK/JCR
api tests (in the JCR-1197 example it's a restore() followed by a
checkout()).

The two solutions I see are:

a) a test class ala "SpecificTests" that contains test methods for
many issues (eg. testFoobarFails(), testSomethingWrong(), ...)
b) one test class for each test, aka "FoobarFailsTest" with a
testFoobarFails() method.

WDYT?

Alex