jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "David Rauschenbach" <david.rauschenb...@synchronica.com>
Subject Re: Running all Jackrabbit tests with multiple configurations
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2008 14:48:00 GMT

While we're on that subject, I was thinking about matrix tests when all
that talk was going on about getting rid of redundant repository.xml
files. Not only that, but all those xml files were the best
documentation available for how to set up various configurations, and
now there'll be no visible examples. Not a big deal though, and sorry
for mixing topics.

David

On Tue, 2008-02-19 at 13:18 +0100, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> On Jan 30, 2008 10:50 AM, Thomas Mueller <thomas.tom.mueller@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > ...Currently the Jackrabbit core tests are only run with the default
> > configuration (with the default persistence manager, without data
> > store). The tests should be run with different configurations as well...
>
> Just stumbled on Hudson's matrix builds [1], via [2] - thought this
> might be of interest for this discussion, dunno if you're aware of it
> already.
>
> -Bertrand
>
> [1] http://hudson.gotdns.com/wiki/display/HUDSON/Building+a+matrix+project
> [2] http://www.andrewsavory.com/blog/archives/001434.html

Visit Synchronica at GSMA Mobile World Congress, Barcelona, 11-14 Feb, Hall 2, Booth #2J25