jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Esteban Franqueiro" <esteban.franque...@bea.com>
Subject Re: On the extensibility of the core
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2008 14:36:46 GMT
Hi.

> That should already work (using the pool). Does it not? We probably should
> have a test case for this feature.

I have one. In which issue should I post it?
The catch is that, currently, in order to support concurrent reads, you have to use
copyWhenReading=true. I'm working on a fix for this right now.

> The current garbage collector is quite basic. Extending is would be great -
> I just think the garbage collection should work the same way for all data
> store implementations (file system and database).

Mine does. It's the same I presented the other time around, but I have yet to move it to 1.4
and
hopefully use the node iterator you created.

>> and the fact that I use a pooled data source for connections, so I need
>> a different way to create them.
>
> This feature may be interesting for others as well.

This, and all the other things I mentioned were present in the code I uploaded in JCR-1954.
Regards,

Esteban Franqueiro
esteban.franqueiro@bea.com