jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Esteban Franqueiro" <esteban.franque...@bea.com>
Subject DbDataStore doesn't support concurrent reads
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2008 14:40:21 GMT
Hi all.
As the subject says, the DbDataStore doesn't support concurrent reads if copyWhenReading is
set to
false (the javadoc says so). This is a major problem for users (like me) that have the complete

repository on a database server.
There's an easy fix for this, and that is to associate the DB resources with the stream, leaving

them open until the stream is closed.
I have this code working with Jackrabbit 1.3 in the previous version of my app. I will move
to 1.4
and upload a patch.
Regards,

Esteban Franqueiro