jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Angela Schreiber <anch...@day.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit roadmap
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2008 13:52:14 GMT
Jo Størset wrote:
> Is it possible to say anthing about the progress around this?

there is progress and the work has high priority. however,
i can't provide you any timeframe... i mean apart
from the obvious.

> Since we need this kind of functionality, it would be nice to have some
> basics in place to start from. Should we wait for you to come up with a
> proposal or should we start with what's available now?

if i was you, i would wait due to the fact that the code
present doesn't have 283 functionality included, is (as
far as i know) not thoroughly tested and is likely to change
quite a bit. and obviously i fear that i had to answer your
questions and deal with bug reports for something that
isn't present in the code base ;)

sorry for the vague response
angela