jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Ard Schrijvers" <a.schrijv...@hippo.nl>
Subject Regarding IndexingConfiguration
Date Fri, 21 Dec 2007 12:37:22 GMT
Yesterday I tried to use

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE configuration SYSTEM
"http://jackrabbit.apache.org/dtd/indexing-configuration-1.0.dtd">
<configuration xmlns:nt="http://www.jcp.org/jcr/nt/1.0">
  <index-rule nodeType="nt:unstructured">
    <property nodeScopeIndex="false">someProp</property>
  </index-rule>
</configuration>

and thought that this would mean that all properties would be nodescope
indexed, except 'someProp'. Perhaps I am wrong about my expectation, but
this index-rule results in that no property at all makes it to the
nodescope index. AFAICS, there is no easy way to exclude one single
property from the nodescope, without having to add *all* properties you
do want in the nodescope. Is this behavior correct and intentional?

Regards Ard