jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Jira component restructuring, part 2
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2007 12:22:12 GMT
Hi,

I just created new Jira components for all of our top level modules
that didn't yet have one. I also renamed the existing "SPI" component
to "jackrabbit-spi" to match the main artifactId. The current list of
such module components is:

    jackrabbit-api
    jackrabbit-core
    jackrabbit-jca
    jackrabbit-jcr-commons
    jackrabbit-jcr-rmi
    jackrabbit-jcr-server
    jackrabbit-jcr-servlet
    jackrabbit-jcr-tests
    jackrabbit-jcr2spi
    jackrabbit-site
    jackrabbit-spi
    jackrabbit-spi-commons
    jackrabbit-spi2jcr
    jackrabbit-text-extractors
    jackrabbit-webapp
    jackrabbit-webdav

Going forward it would be useful if all issues were tagged with the
components that they affect. This way we could better use Jira to see
all the changes and open issues per each Jackrabbit module.

The existing functional components like "query" or "versioning" still
exist, and you can use them in addition to the above module
components.

BR,

Jukka Zitting