jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Wechner <michael.wech...@wyona.com>
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2007 09:34:28 GMT
Hi

I am using setProperty(String, InputStream) resp. setProperty("content",
new InputStream(...)) in order to save XHTML and other "bigger" content.
Also I am using the TransientRepository implementation.

When I am searching with xpath, something like //*[@content] then I
don't receive any results whereas properties being set with
setProperty(String, String) are being found.

Now I am very sure the "content" properties do exist, because I read and
write to them without a problem.

So my guess is that properties being set through setProperty(String,
InputStream) are not being indexed by default, because it could be any
kind of data, right?

But I can get them indexed? Shall I rather use

setProperty(String, Value, int) and set the type to String and use
Value.getStream() ?

Cheers

Michael

--
Michael Wechner
Wyona      -   Open Source Content Management - Yanel, Yulup