jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Wechner <michael.wech...@wyona.com>
Subject Configuration of derby.log file path
Date Sat, 17 Nov 2007 23:17:02 GMT
Hi

I am using the TransientRepository with the default repo config and it
works very fine so far. Using System properties I have been able to use
a custom path for my repo config and repo itself, but I haven't found
out how to configure the path of the logfile "derby.log".

It uses "pwd" as default, but it would be nice to also store it at some
custom location.

I guess one has to set some parameter within

repository/version/db/service.properties

but so far I haven't found out.

Any hints are much appreciated.

Thanks

Michael